Quality Soil Sampling is Vital to Crop Production
The science behind crop production is complex and reliable soil test data is a big step towards making the best decisions possible. Not all methods of collecting soil samples are created equal, and SoilView is here to partner with your Agronomy Provider to bring you a program where quality is the focus.
What makes a good soil sample?
- 10-12 quality cores per sample
- All cores are visually inspected
- Specialized collection equipment for precise depth control
- Standardized core collection pattern
- Certified SoilView Technicians
- Sample validation and review process on each field
- SoilView Tracking monitors sampler speed and location throughout every field
Why Quality Matters
- Since the majority of crop production costs are fixed, using quality soil sample data to maximize yields can provide better ROI for your operation.
- Soil nutrient variability increases when you manage fertility based on field averages. Dependable intensive soil sampling allows you to strategically manage individual needs within the field.
- Having a reliable picture of nutrient availability will help you get the most out of your high population, high yield genetics seed investment.
- SoilView’s proven sampling process gives you the high quality information you need to be confident in the nutrient management decisions you make with your Agronomy Provider.
The SoilView System allows you to:
- Manage nutrient variability and it’s affect on yield
- Easily maintain a sampling schedule
- Identify nutrient trend lines over time
- Maximize your fertility inputs
If You Don’t Test IT’S JUST A GUESS
- Taking more high-quality samples per field gives a detailed picture of nutrient levels to make better management decisions
- Sampling every 4 years, or even every 2 years for fields with highly variable yields or that have seen high yield pressure, has been shown to provide the best ROI
- Leverage your prepay with a better estimate of fertility needs
- The average cost of Grid or Zone sampling is typically less than 2% of annual operating costs
Imagine the soilview difference
Reliable soil test data from quality soil sampling allows your agronomist to confidently guide you to the best ROI for every dollar invested!
Go Further with SoilView
Ask your Agronomy Provider about having your sampling done through SoilView, or contact us and we will put you in touch with a partner in your area!