You’re entitled to ask the tough soil sampling questions! It’s definitely not necessary to make soil sampling harder than it needs to be. When you know the right questions to ask, it makes choosing the right partner easier. When you choose SoilView for your soil sampling needs, it makes all the difference!
When Agronomists Work with SoilView
When you work with SoilView, we take responsibility for the entire sampling process from the field to the lab to final data delivery. We make you look good, as our appearance and the quality work we do always reflects the level of professionalism your growers expect from you.
“Great service! Incredible communication. Their team always goes above and beyond.”Jamie S.
Are you asking these Soil Sampling questions?
If you’re not asking these six questions, you should be! You want to give your growers a soil sampling program they have confidence in, so they choose you every time.
- How many quality cores does it take to be confident in Soil Test results? Every bag of soil from our samplers consists of 10-12 quality cores per sample using the proven SoilView System and Process
- Does your sampler have the ability to validate their sampling process? We make data logging of sampling route, speed in the field, and time spent at each sampling location a priority.
- Is your sampler incentivized to focus on quality or quantity? Our samplers are compensated based on quality of work, not by the acre.
- Does your sampler represent you in the field? Our appearance always reflects the level of professionalism your growers expect from you.
- Is your current sampler making your job simpler, more efficient, and transparent? At SoilView, we take responsibility of the entire sampling process, from the field to the lab to the final data delivery.
- Does your sampler give you more than just a bag of dirt? More than just a sampler, we’re a partner invested in your success to help grow your precision program.
Contact us today and start getting more from your sampling provider.